Change your SIM card to Japan Travel SIM!
Japan Travel SIM offers a simple and convenient way to stay connected whilst in Japan, and importantly offers great value for money and the avoidance of expensive roaming charges. For a fixed upfront cost, you can get 1.5GB or 3GB of data access for 30 days valid across the whole of Japan, with the option to top up if needs be. Be sure to visit their stand to get your connected Japanese visit sorted!
It is very easy to swap SIM card even though you have never done it before. First take out your SIM and Insert Japan Travel SIM. Follow the manual included in your SIM package for APN settings and user registration, this is a quick and easy process allowing you to use the data and roaming service in Japan.
*Expiration date 2023/03. Once you activate it before the expiration date, you can use it for 30 days. You can also keep using it with topping up before the first 30 days expiration date up to 6 months maximum.
*Inoperable on some devices. Please check the list of tested devices.
*FAQ from here.
- - If the device does not support LTE, the device can be used on a 3G (W-CDMA) network.
- - Only mobile devices supporting LTE or 3G and having the certification of conformity with the Technical Regulations Conformity Certification, etc., of specified radio equipment have been tested.
- - Testing has not been conducted for all apps.
- - We are not responsible for cutting SIM cards or for the use of SIM adaptors. Such actions must be performed at the customer's own risk. If any problem such as that including malfunctions occurs, we are not responsible for providing any guarantees.
- - For SIM-free devices and NTT docomo devices, unlocking the SIM cards is not necessary. If you use a device other than an NTT docomo device, contact your supplier regarding the possibility of using, including unlocking, the SIM card. Please note that this SIM card cannot be used with au devices.
- - For further information regarding the tested devices, see the list below (Japanese only).