○Genre: Comprehensive (For teachers)
This teacher’s manual provides advice on how to use each GENKI unit in the classroom and explains the lesson flow. Packed with teaching ideas for all exercises in the textbook, tips on learning activities, and other detailed commentary, this tool will help even instructors new to GENKI effortlessly present the material in fun and easy-to-follow way.
The accompanying CD-ROM contains more than 1,000 pages of resources to further assist teachers, while the answer key supplement gives the answers to all exercises in the textbook and workbook, plus transcripts of the workbook’s listening exercises.
*Please visit Genki-Online
to see the details of the GENKI series.
・Four Big Changes for GENKI (Second Edition)
・About GENKI (Second Edition)
・Teaching the Conversation and Grammar Section (Lessons 1-23)
・Teaching the Reading and Writing Section (Lessons 1-23)
・Appendix: Scenario-based Exercises
Supplementary Book (Answer Key)
・Answer for GENKI I (Textbook)
・Answer for GENKI II (Textbook)
・Answer for GENKI I (Workbook)
・Answer for GENKI II (Workbook)
・Scripts of Listening Comprehension in Workbook
1. English translation of this manual
2. A Japanese translation of the textbooks’ grammar explanations (in English)
3. Worksheets in the Appendix (PDF)
4. Textbook dialogues without kanji readings (PDF)
5. PDF files of the Workbook sheets with the answers (or sample answers) written in red to allow the students to self-check their work
6. Sample class schedules
7. Vocabulary/kanji flash cards（Word/PDF/PowerPoint）
8. Reference materials: Excel files containing a vocabulary index, a kanji index, and lists of second edition revisions to vocabulary and exercises