Particles are often omitted in conversation, and some people may not consider them very important. However, for example, if you say '電車で寝る' instead of '電車に寝る,' just a one-particle difference can completely change the meaning, and your message may not be conveyed effectively.
Through this book, I hope that by learning the nuances of particles, you will be able to express what you want to say appropriately!"
Advantages of learning particles
To be able to convey one’s thoughts and ideas in an appropriate manner
Better understand the nuances of sentences and conversations
■ Features of this book:
- Easy to understand because you learn through animations and illustrations.
- You can learn the "images of particles."
- By comparing similar particles, you can gain a solid understanding of the differences.
- You can confirm what you've learned through practice exercises.
- Self-study is possible because there are translations available in English, Chinese, and Vietnamese.